What is Black Magic? How can we protect ourselves from it?
What is Black Magic? How can we protect ourselves from it? Black magic, also referred to as witchcraft, is the practice of using supernatural power to harm or personal gain and also to carry out criminal acts to harm a person emotionally, mentally, or financially.
It is done with the hair of the victim and clothes, as well as photos or staring directly at the eyes.
Black magic isn’t an entirely new concept, it’s been used for centuries which is why we should be cautious in the current season of Kalyug when you’re in the presence of a small number of well-wishers.
Black magic is a way to make people vulnerable to the bogus fears of others It also reverses luck and creates confusion.
I’d like to ask you a few inquiries!
- Do you or your family members have been victimized by frequent incidents?
- Do you feel like you are plagued by luck every day?
- Do you feel emotionally and mentally always in control?
- Are you losing job opportunities, business or occupation frequently?
- Are you concerned that you’re hurting yourself mentally, physically or financially?
- Are you constantly feeling of sadness?
- Do you experience frequent financial losses?
- Are you getting bored with the world and often thinking of leaving your family?
- Does your relationship seem to be failing after all the effort?
- If you answered YES to one of these concerns, then I believe you could have been a victim to the black magician and I’m here to aid you.
I’ll suggest certain astrological solutions to guard the people you love and protect your entire family from the black spells of:
- Try this method during the night of Amavasya. Use a black thread to make seven knots of equal distance over the thread. Turn seven dried red chillies seven times on the thread, then wrap them around a black cloth. The cloth should be burned outside of your building or home before putting oil on the thread of black on the right ankle.
- Also, I suggest you give seven of your black clothing to people who are not printed in the evening of Amavasya.
- I would suggest that you do not drink alcohol since those who do consume the drink are more prone to negative energy.
- I would suggest that you turn salt seven times around the person counterclockwise, then dissolve it in any body of water.
- If you feel you’re feeling attracted by some negative thing, or your appearance is a little different than usual, then you must use camphor each day and night in your home.
- Black rai, tulsi leaves lemon’s peel as well as til seeds. Add the nilgiri leaf or oil and simmer it in boiling water for 7 minutes. Then split it into seven parts and sprinkle each one on your body. Then repeat it seven days in a row.
- Based on my research I have observed, that you’re more vulnerable to negativity If you’re Rahu or Ketu is in close proximity the Sun and Moon so you must talk to an experienced astrologer identify solutions for these shifts of the planet.
- In addition, I recommend that you sing ‘Om Ram Rahave Namah’ and “Om Kem Ketave Namah for a few minutes to keep Rahu and Ketu in good spirits.
- There are a few poojas that I’d recommend you do at home in case you feel that you’re under the influence of the eye of evil. Chaandi Paath Kaal Bhairav puja and Durga Saptashi puja are all highly advised.
- I also suggest keeping ‘Bhairav Yatra within your house to boost your aura, as your aura is like a shield that protects your body from harm.
- Then, you should be aware of severe symptoms, such as bruises on your body, itchiness painful burning or stinging sensations across your body, or your body is not reacting to medications for an illness or suicidal ideation and lack of breath, I’d highly recommend you to take thorough actions and be sure that you see an astrologer in order to determine the causes and possible solutions.
Let Lord Ganesha keep you safe from the negative energies of the Universe.
Popular Astrologer Chirag Daruwalla is the son of Astrologer Bejan Daruwalla.